Monday, July 22, 2013

How To Write an Amazing Children’s Book For Kindle


Did you know that Mom’s and Dad’s are buying Kindle children’s books nearly every day!? Some of those books aren’t even marketed.

It’s nearly instant money!

This is a true niche that you are proud to show off to everyone. You can tell people everything about your niche and even use your name as well. It’s nothing like non-fiction writing, which is fact focused. It’s more fun and also easy to find success.

Here’s what’s included :

1. The age groups and why they matter – You don’t want to write a book that only an adult can read to a child. Knowing the age groups and their words is super important.

2. How to come up with ideas – I provide you with 10 different ways to come up with plots for your books. With these methods alone , you will be able to have dozens of ideas to write books quicker than ever.

3. Plotting your story – I provide a way to plot your books easily and quickly. You can actually go from idea to plot in as little as 60 minutes.

4. Using mind maps to make your story amazing – I love mind maps and I provide you with an example of a book that I wrote using a mind map.

5. How to actually write your story – I explain how to write your story from beginning to end and even note how to add a moral to your story. The moral of a story can be a huge money making because it teaches and entertains!

You also get these freebies:

A PDF checklist – This will help you stay organized and focused. I love check list and plans like this , so I knew I had to include one. Plus it’s a pretty check list!

A mind map that outlines how to market your books – Marketing is hard but I try to make it as pain free as possible. Instead of writing a huge 20 page or more book on marketing, I created a simple to follow mind map. You will be able to look at it, read it, pick out a few methods and run with it

This package includes the things above as well as a number of extras like a spread sheet to use to outline a series of books as well as a list of possible titles you can use. I wanted to save you some money instead of making you pay just for these ideas in an OTO. I have tons of title ideas in my notebooks and decided to share them with you to give you a head start.

100% Money Back Guarantee -
If you don’t like this product because it doesn’t meet your expectations, simply send an email within 14 days of purchase and I’ll refund all your money.

- Book Author -


Please Click Here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...